Research allowance - tax incentives for R&D investments in Germany (R&D credit)
- Since January 2020, companies based in Germany that invest in research and development of products can apply for tax incentives (also retroactively)
- 25% research allowance on personnel costs and 15% on research contracts can be applied for.
- The maximum subsidy is 1 mio €.
- Since 1992, ConsulTech has been supporting companies in applying for funding for pharmaceutical, biotech and medical technology projects.
- Our core competencies for your research allowance:
- Assessment of R&D projects;
- Devising project descriptions;
- Planning and calculation of eligible project costs;
- Documentation of R&D costs.
Call us at 030 - 7720 5920 or write an e-Mail